Sunday 30 November 2014

Arts & Crafts: RAP loves BUS

My little boy is in love with bus! He has now more than 50 toy buses! YES! That many. There is no substitute to this. I was looking for an alternative way for him to have fun with bus. Maybe some craft activities might be fun. I had some old craft papers stored and got them out to make bus crafting.

I cut out parts needed to make a bus: the main frame, windows, door, lights and wheels.
While he was having his afternoon nap, I was busy preparing his activity for the evening.

Tools you may need:
1. color papers
2. scissors
3. pattern or coin to draw circle
4. marker/pencil
5. double-sided tape/glue

 These are the pieces that are needed.

And here is the finished bus craft we both did together. RAP kept asking for more to do. It was such fun. Then he started arranging them in line, making sounds "vrroomm, vroommm" and moving the paper bus on the floor like it is moving.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment