Wednesday 26 November 2014

That's me

Hi there,

My name is Prabha. I have been wanting to blog for a long time since the birth of my child, about his progress and my daily life with him but I hardly had the opportunity. Today, I decided to create a blog and start my journey as a blogger. I'll start with some introduction about myself first. I am a stay-at-home-mom, pursuing research in UM and also working as a GRA. Free times have been so limited with all of my important roles I mentioned above. There is so much I want to do; quality time with my son, cook delicious food, study, read books, start up my own business (well I have a company under my name, co-owned with my dad), go out and have fun in the park/mall, travel, dance and etc. Some things come as a priority at some point of my life and I choose to focus on them right now while the rest I try to slot in whenever possible.
So simply, that's about me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment