Friday 5 December 2014

Green morning

Whenever RAP wakes up at 6 am, we try to have some morning walk and cycling going when the air is still so clean and fresh. The greens around the apartment makes it refreshing for the eyes. This is one of those days.
I never thought of morning walks until recently. I didn't feel so healthy like before as I'm mostly at home, sitting in front of my computer with no exercise. I used to walk so much since I was working in a mall, even before that I was an active sporty person but that has all changed.
It's now about a month since I tried to include some exercise and playtime outside in the morning. We usually head out to the playground in the evening to play with other children. These morning activities seem to work well
RAP is cycling a bit in the picture below and he intentionally wanted to ride onto the grass! Then he starts to laugh. Being cheeky.

Then we headed to the playground for some bubble fun. The bubbles settled on the ground as it was wet. So he goes stomp stomp stomp!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment