Saturday 16 January 2016

"My amma"

Rap is such a sweetheart. He asks me to play with him and kiss him repeatedly. Randomly he would just wrap his arms around my neck and hold me tight, even while sleeping. He'd come close and hug me tight. Other times he will go "my amma", "my mama", "I want amma", "you are mine", "my mummy" with so much affection. It melts my heart. You are my life rap. Saying like these to me makes me feel so happy. Who else could say like that to me if not you, rap.
Last night, rap was playing with daddy and I went to call rap. It was time for bed. Rap runs towards me and hugs me tight. So I kiss him few times and tell him, it is time for bed. He asks for more play time and gets the extra time. He held my face and kisses me on my cheek "muaah" with the kissing sound. Oh, so adorable. I love that kiss rap. He saw me happy and repeated a few times. Walks away and seeing me still kneeling on the floor. Walks right back and kiss my cheeks again. I cherish all these beautiful moments.
Rap wouldn't always offer kisses. He would turn away at time when asked or just choose not to do. I respect that of cause. The decision is his to give that peck or not. When he's ready, he would. I have always told him, you don't have to kiss someone to get something from them. Whenever someone says, "give me a kiss, I will give you the item", should never make you want to kiss them. To kiss or not is rap's personal choice. No misusing his childhood to get that kiss. Even I wouldn't kiss and uncle or aunty I've known for years, why should rap?

Anyway, rap is sweet. He is generous and kind too. Keep the good with you rap.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment