Thursday 8 January 2015

Performance review for a SAHM

Last year end, we went to Singapore for a short trip. On our way back, at Changi airport rap spotted a bus shaped appreciation stickers. It's not about the stickers but the bus shaped box. So well, his daddy bought them anyway and I didn't mind for the stickers inside.
Today, I got my first performance review as a SAHM from rap. Despite the fact the day had been quite tough so far, my performance review was pretty good. He gave me 3 'WOWs', a 'GREAT JOB' and an 'A+'. All stuck on my t-shirt ;). Isn't that all good for the 24/7 job I'm at right now? It sure makes me feel good and I take that as my appreciation. An appreciation in its simplest form, stickers.


So, what do I get from this performance review? No increment. No promotion. Same job.
but... more playing, guiding, snuggling, cleaning, and the list goes on.
Well, I believe a happy mother makes a happy child.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment